Hey guys! Today, we are shopping at Dollar Tree and making some new Do It On A Dime favorites for 2021. We are making quick home DIYS, easy hacks, and decor. Here are some favorite finds you should be buying in 2021. Hope you enjoy!
Thanks to Walmart+ for sponsoring this video! Visit here to start your free trial.
Recipes from this video:
Dry pinto beans (64 oz.)
Cheddar cheese (32 oz.)
Basmati rice (32 oz.)
· Rinse beans
· 10 cups water, bring to boil 2 minutes, cover 1 hour, drain
· Fill with water, low boil for another hour
· Prepare rice
· Cut up onions
· Tabasco on rice (if desired)
· Prepare burritos, roll in foil
12 pork chops (boneless)
1/2 cup yellow mustard
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons honey
3 teaspoons dried oregano
3 teaspoons minced garlic
· Put two pork chops each in quart plastic bags.
· Then mix together all other ingredients. Divide it evenly into each bag and freeze.
· To cook, thaw one package in the fridge overnight the night before.
· Then grill them or broil them until at least 145 degrees internal temperature.
8 oz. spaghetti
1/3 cup grated Parmesan
2 eggs (beaten)
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped green pepper
8 oz. can chopped tomatoes
6 oz. can tomato paste
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. oregano
2 tsp. garlic salt
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella
· Cook spaghetti, stir in butter, then eggs, then Parmesan cheese.
· Form spaghetti mix into a “pie crust” in a 10 in. pie plate.
· Cook beef, onion, and green peppers. Drain off fat.
· Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, oregano, and garlic salt to meat mix. Heat through.
· Spread cottage cheese over spaghetti. Fill pie plate with meat and tomato mixture.
· Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
· Sprinkle with mozzarella, then bake 5 more minutes.
Mac and cheese
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup butter
2 cups chicken broth
Salt and pepper to taste
16 oz. dried macaroni pasta
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup Colby cheese shredded
1 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded
· In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Sprinkle cornstarch over top and cook, whisking constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes, until foamy and simmering (do not let it brown).
· Add chicken broth; cook, whisking constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes, until sauce thickens and starts to simmer. Remove from heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
· Pasta: In a large bowl, combine white sauce and cream. Add Colby, and Sharp Cheddar cheeses; stir until melted and smooth. Set aside.
· Fill a large stockpot with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook macaroni for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until just beginning to get soft (the pasta should be starting to get tender but have a firm bite). Drain and rinse with cold water to cool quickly. Set aside.
· Let cheese sauce cool to room temperature. Return cooled macaroni to stockpot, add sauce and gently mix together. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a 9-by-9 -inch baking dish. Wrap baking dish tightly with plastic wrap, pressing down gently to remove air. Cover with foil. Label and place in freezer.
· Place baking dish in refrigerator for around 24 hours to thaw. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove foil and plastic wrap. Bake in preheated oven for 45-55 minutes or until golden on top and bubbly on the inside. Let cool for 10 minutes, and then serve.
Visit Walmart on YouTube!
Hey guys! Today, we are shopping at the Dollar Tree, and I’m sharing with you 14 super scores you won’t regret getting! These are beautiful for organization, home décor, weddings, quinces, and more. Hope you enjoy!
The first 1,000 people to use this link will get a 1 month free trial of Skillshare.
Hey guys! Today, I’m sharing with you 11 NEW cleaning secrets you NEED for you home from the Dollar Tree that are as satisfying as CleanTok. These are the tried tested and trues…and the best part? Every new product is only $1. Get ready for some cleaning motivation!
Hey guys! Today, we are shopping at the Dollar Tree in fall of 2021. I’m sharing with you easy DIY organization ideas (Do It On A Dime style!), crafting, Halloween, Dia de los Muertos, Fall, and more! Come shop with me and enjoy! This was a fun video to make for you.
Hey guys! Today, we are shopping at TJMaxx for some GREAT deals on home decor, organization, clothing and more. I’ve compiled 25 of the BEST secrets you need to know in 2021 and why you should be shopping at TJMaxx. You guys love my dollar Tree videos, but there are so many other stores I love shopping at like Walmart, Big Lots and TJMaxx (also Marshalls/Home Goods). Do you have any tips to add? Where would you like to see me shop next?