Thanks to Walmart+ for sponsoring this video! Visit here to start your free trial.
Recipes from this video:
Dry pinto beans (64 oz.)
Cheddar cheese (32 oz.)
Basmati rice (32 oz.)
· Rinse beans
· 10 cups water, bring to boil 2 minutes, cover 1 hour, drain
· Fill with water, low boil for another hour
· Prepare rice
· Cut up onions
· Tabasco on rice (if desired)
· Prepare burritos, roll in foil
12 pork chops (boneless)
1/2 cup yellow mustard
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons honey
3 teaspoons dried oregano
3 teaspoons minced garlic
· Put two pork chops each in quart plastic bags.
· Then mix together all other ingredients. Divide it evenly into each bag and freeze.
· To cook, thaw one package in the fridge overnight the night before.
· Then grill them or broil them until at least 145 degrees internal temperature.
8 oz. spaghetti
1/3 cup grated Parmesan
2 eggs (beaten)
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped green pepper
8 oz. can chopped tomatoes
6 oz. can tomato paste
1 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. oregano
2 tsp. garlic salt
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella
· Cook spaghetti, stir in butter, then eggs, then Parmesan cheese.
· Form spaghetti mix into a “pie crust” in a 10 in. pie plate.
· Cook beef, onion, and green peppers. Drain off fat.
· Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, oregano, and garlic salt to meat mix. Heat through.
· Spread cottage cheese over spaghetti. Fill pie plate with meat and tomato mixture.
· Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
· Sprinkle with mozzarella, then bake 5 more minutes.
Mac and cheese
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup butter
2 cups chicken broth
Salt and pepper to taste
16 oz. dried macaroni pasta
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup Colby cheese shredded
1 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded
· In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Sprinkle cornstarch over top and cook, whisking constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes, until foamy and simmering (do not let it brown).
· Add chicken broth; cook, whisking constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes, until sauce thickens and starts to simmer. Remove from heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
· Pasta: In a large bowl, combine white sauce and cream. Add Colby, and Sharp Cheddar cheeses; stir until melted and smooth. Set aside.
· Fill a large stockpot with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Cook macaroni for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until just beginning to get soft (the pasta should be starting to get tender but have a firm bite). Drain and rinse with cold water to cool quickly. Set aside.
· Let cheese sauce cool to room temperature. Return cooled macaroni to stockpot, add sauce and gently mix together. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a 9-by-9 -inch baking dish. Wrap baking dish tightly with plastic wrap, pressing down gently to remove air. Cover with foil. Label and place in freezer.
· Place baking dish in refrigerator for around 24 hours to thaw. Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove foil and plastic wrap. Bake in preheated oven for 45-55 minutes or until golden on top and bubbly on the inside. Let cool for 10 minutes, and then serve.
Visit Walmart on YouTube!